Pico's School Pico's School

An absolute classic.
You should not be a member of Newgrounds unless you have tried this once.
LONG LIVE PICO!

Domestic Domestic

Just as the story was getting interesting, it ended.
The artwork and simplicity of the game were very good, but the story just wasn't... Long enough, I barely had any time to connect to the characters.
3/5

AgonyTheCrux responds:

Thanks for the review. I could have made the story longer, but since I was trying to do something new, I didn't want to get overambitious and not finish it in time for the jam.

Mutilate-a-Doll 2 Mutilate-a-Doll 2

Reminds me of an old flash game, can't quite put my finger on it, Buddy 2.0 or something, anyway...
This game is quite good as a timewaster, the blood and physics are done very well, and there are always objects to help you slice/dice/tickle/whatever to this poor mannequin.

4.5/5 with a few more little tweaks and refines, I'm sure that this will be a perfect game, until then. t'is quite good.

Dead Hungry Dead Hungry

At times challenging! You really have to put your noodle to the test!
Loving the art style though, you can tell there was at least a little effort put into this.
4/5!

Rocketship Romance Rocketship Romance

A bit too short for my liking, but by God, this games design and "feel" to it makes my insides warm.

The music had a distinct loop to it, yet I never got tired of hearing the same thing.
The 8 bit style drawing also helped comfort the music.

4.5/5 man, good work!

pi3butcher responds:

I apologize for how short the game is! I am working on a larger project that needs my attention and only had a few days to put this together :( I am glad you liked it though! :)

Hacky the Raccoon: Retro Hacky the Raccoon: Retro

This needs to be part of a NG history collective.
Even though it may be considerably old and outdated for a flash game, this is probably better than 90% of the "Under Judgement" category.
The music and animation really really takes me back.

Steve-Hutchison responds:

Thank you. Your comment means a lot. The game took a year to make with the conditions and workarounds taken, but it was all the more rewarding because the timing was perfect. Until they randomly surface, we consider the source files lost. If we manage to unlock or recover those, we'd love to add 100 "lives" to keep the game going!

Amazing Screws Amazing Screws

When the guide around tells you to go around the wrong way, it makes it very disorienting.
plz fix

Love me, fast! Love me, fast!

This, this is classic NG.
This is what everyone thinks about when they say "they don't make flash games like they used to"
This is brilliant.

Grid 1024 - A simple TD Grid 1024 - A simple TD

Extremely simple, but very fun and addictive.
Love it!

Adventure Lloyd Adventure Lloyd

The visuals look pretty nice, but the game lacks a certain "tightness" to the platforming.